Thursday 7 February 2013

Packaging!!!


Does anybody else get fed up with packaging?

Maybe I'm just turning into a grumpy old woman but when UPS delivered some stash this morning, I though that maybe he had the wrong parcel.

It definitely was my parcel but I couldn't quite believe the size of the box. The amount of crumpled brown paper inside the box that I had to remove before I got to my goodies was never ending and the dog though it was great fun - a new game!!!

Do you think this was slightly excessive...


for this...?





I'm quite taken my the hexagon embossing folder and my new pennant punch will be ideal for many a project. The divided page protectors will be useful for all those little holiday photos that don't deserve a full page. 

As for the brown paper and box...



1 comment:

  1. No not just you, when I ordered sweets for mark there was one box the same size as a cereal box. Inside........ One chocolate bar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!