Wednesday 17 July 2013

A couple of Things ....

Just a quick reminder that the Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop takes place on the 24th of the month.
We are short on numbers this month so please, if you have the time, get your name down by emailing counterfeitkitchallenge@yahoo.com before July 18th.



#4 Airplane

Now, my husband works at the airport and we live under one of the airport flight paths.
My original idea was to lie on the decking pointing my camera up in the air and capture a plane as it banked over the house but, typically that flight path hasn't been used in weeks.
My husband offered to take a photo at work but, as I keep trying to explain to him, I HAVE TO TAKE THE PHOTO!!!

So, what to do?
We recently visited the Trafford Centre and there it was - the aeroplane

 BUT...

then I took these...

...last week whilst in Italy, it was like a plane graveyard on the roadside and my husband just had to go take a look!

BUT...

...I think this one is my favourite.

1.   Open air market
2.   Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater)
3.   City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building
4.   Airplane
5.   A sunset
6.   Someone or something taking a nap
7.   A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny 
8.   A tower
9.   A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
10.  A bench that is outside
11.  An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
12.  A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13.  A fence
14.  A stained glass object or a mosaic
15.  A fire truck or police car
16.  A windmill
17.  Candle(s)
18.  Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
19.  A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21.  A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)

4 comments:

  1. I love the photo of the plane IN the Trafford Centre. I was sure you'd manage one on the way to/from/in Venice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done really well ticking off your list

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice selection - love the Italian graveyard, but your ultimate choice is also top-notch!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!