Tuesday 16 July 2013

Together!!!


Here we are already half way through my 1st month as a Master Forger and I'm loving every minute of it.
Have you been joining in with this month's challenges? We're onto #3 already!


 Challenge #3: My Favorite Place Challenge! 
Tell us what you favorite place is and then use that place as inspiration for a project (Color, feel of it, some particular item from that place...)

My layout may seem a bit cheesy but I really do love being with my family, more so lately that ever before.
If you follow my blog you will have seen some photos from our shoot at the beginning of the year already but this really is one of my favourites.
We all look so happy together so choosing this photo for this challenge was just perfect.




What is your favourite place, will you share a layout with us?

5 comments:

  1. Great page Lesley! I must join in with the challenges:) I have my kit all ready, but haven't done 1 single page with it yet. Maybe today is the day as it is so hot outside!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Linda, and don't forget to share what you make :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the little banner cluster with the dangling heart!
    You really got some great shots together :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the shelf you created under the photograph and the black background really makes everything pop.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout, so striking with the colour c=scheme and perfectly balanced with the strips. Another page for me to scraplift one day me thinks ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!