Thursday 5 September 2013

Photo Bomb


Following on from yesterday's post and the CKCB challenge of starting/finishing something I decided to strike while the iron's hot by starting and finishing a layout that has been annoying me for a while.
The photos have sat staring at me for such a long time and the more I looked at them, the more I didn't know what to do with them.
As my September kit is travel themed and I haven't yet had a chance to organise my recent holiday photos then why not finish off last year's photos that I've been intending to scrap since last September?

And here's the first of them...


My husband and daughter always find a way to photo bomb my pictures (hence the title) and they did especially well in this one (annoyingly)

Well, I can't sit around here, I've still got a pile of photos to scrap...

 

6 comments:

  1. Everything match so well together, it's a beautiful layout, and I love your polaroid frame !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout, Lesley. Love the cluster of photos and layering! Glad you had a good holiday and have got back scrapping so quickly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love how your family has so much fun together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Lesley and your family sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love photo bombs and a great way to memorialize them.
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those corrugated alphas, nice layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!