Sunday 3 November 2013

WARNING - Sexually Explicit!!!

Ha ha! That got you looking (scroll down if you still want see...)

Yesterday was crop day.
There were only 6 of us but we had a good chat and catch up all the same.

Jemma supplied the delicious cake (I meant to nick another piece before I left) and it was good to see people that haven't been for a while.

I had a pretty productive day with 4 completed layouts to take home.
Here's two I can share now. Both were created using my November Counterfeit Kit "Heat"

My kit contained the lovely "Knee Highs & Bow Ties" papers supplied by Jen at Wearcrafts
 

and the "Leapfrog" from that range was just perfect for this naughty layout...


 This month I am determined to use more stamps 
(I have so many that I didn't even know I had!)
If you see an unstamped layout this month please give me a virtual slap!



10 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cake - there was lots left so you could have taken some more. Thanks for your company xx

    Love these pages - great use of masks and inks and pearls and all sorts - you certainly pack a lot into a page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... So maybe stamps in the next dt kit then... ;) jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we could have a poll - who had the largest stamp collection and who hasn't used over 1/2 of them in years? I think I even have some that are still totally unused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Angela - I have so many unused hence my pledge to USE this month!

      Delete
  4. Both these are cute layouts and your title had me wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Great layouts, love how you have done the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are gorgeous layouts hun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!