Wednesday 30 April 2014

I Did - Will You?

Last month saw the launch of my new monthly meme

Do Something...MAD

The idea is to Make A Difference by doing something, giving something, making something
or anything else for that matter to brighten someone's day and hopefully raise a smile.

My little gesture this month was something I've wanted to do for a while now.
In our local Asda, there is one lady who always falls over herself to help you.
She tries so hard and always with a smile.
A few days ago, she once again went out of her way to make my life a little easier
and I wanted to let her know so apart from
just telling the management I took her just a small bunch of flowers
and the smile I received in return made a difference to me too.


Thank you to all of you who have commented and taken part.

Please link up at the bottom of my post if you
Do something...MAD
The link will be visible on the 1st of the month

Thank you Carmen for the badge idea!!!
It's not the best but it's a start!!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh know I like it Lesley - it's making a difference and that in turn makes a difference to our life too, will need to grab the badge later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have made her day so special. I wanted to join in but didn't manage it. Will have to try harder next month. sometimes, by making some else's day special, we can forget our own troubles. Thanks for the reminder that a little goes a long way

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing to do!
    Lesley, I can't find how to contact you so could you email me at thestudiochallenges.gmail.com please? Look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful idea and such a sweet thing you did for that lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet she was thrilled with the flowers :) Lovely of you to do that

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!