Wednesday 4 June 2014

12 Pledges @ Wearcrafts (Part Three)


I have loved working with the 
12 Pledges Kit
 this month.
The colour palette and style are just so pleasing to the eye.

For my final layout, I've gone a bit wonky!
I wasn't sure if it would work when I first started moving the bits around the page.
What do you think?
I kind of tilt me head to look at it!
One thing's for sure, the child will hate me for blogging this photo!



I also made a couple of card and to be honest there is probably enough of the kit left to make 4 more.



These kits from Wearcrafts are such good value and I already can't wait to play
with the next one.
Don't forget...Jen and Virginia have blogged their work too so why
not hop over and see them?

CH#1 over at the Counterfeit Kit Blog is to create a tone on tone background
and although this layout complies, I haven't used my Counterfeit Kit to create it.
I will be joining in with the monthly CKCB Hop with my Counterfeit Kit CH#1 layout.
Will you join in with us this month?
If you fancy taking part, all the details can be found HERE





5 comments:

  1. I like the angle :) and that photo is adorable! Such bitable cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the wonky look and the cards are utterly gorgeous - this really was the most beautiful kit wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. Great colour palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice layout... liking the cards too jx (kit has sold out by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cards - and the page design is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!