Monday 2 June 2014

12 Pledges @ Wearcrafts (Part Two)


On Saturday, I promised I would be back with another layout from the 
from Wearcrafts.
I have loved playing with kit, the colours are just perfect for this photo of the child
don't you think?



I've made 3 layouts and two cards from a kit that costs £5.
What value!
Will you be lucky enough to grab one of the last ones?

I'll be back with my final layout and a couple of cards on Wednesday
but why not have a look at what Jen and Virginia have created with the kit too?





5 comments:

  1. that is lovely... i think the colours make it perfect for baby layouts too. thanks for sharing, jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so pretty! I love the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job grounding the photo with all those hexagons.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS layout! LOVE the colors and the softness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page ... glad to see someone likes that TH die :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!