Thursday 12 June 2014

An Odd One!

When I saw my assigned challenged for the Counterfeit Kit Team this month I was a little concerned at how I would go about it.
Now I'd already seen Jemma's beautiful creation because it was a birthday card for ME!
What will you create using this sketch?
At our sleepover crop over the weekend I got a little frustrated with it and nearly threw my toys out of my pram
BUT
I persevered and I'm glad that I did as I really love the result...


Don't forget to link up and show us what you create!


7 comments:

  1. Oh I love this layout even if it caused you some issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love it. Don't you love when a difficult creation comes out lovely?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it turned out great! I really like the little star border and that super eye catching paper. One would never know you'd had problems. You made it all yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a great sketch for an ATC as well.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a great LO. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to have a go at this one..but so glad you did it for us. It was so worth the anguish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you're brave enough Elaine - go for it!!!

      Delete
  6. This is just brilliant (even better IRL) - fab photo and clever strips, plus beautiful wooden extras - a wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!