Sunday 15 June 2014

Challenged!

I haven't done a lot of scrapping since the sleepover crop mainly because I've been tidying my room (again!)
I got a brand new box of goodies from Jen on Friday and I WILL be playing with the contents tomorrow!!!
You really don't want to miss the next few kits they are something else!!!
I really hate not being able to reveal the goodies BUT I do love a secret and being in the know!

Anyway, until I can, here is one of those layouts completed last weekend - I think it was for a challenge but I have no idea which one!
So your challenge is to tell me where to enter it!


I'm hoping the child takes her Daddy to the pub for a pint of Trooper (him not her)
so I'll feel less guilty about locking myself away with some paper and glue!





8 comments:

  1. Great layout :) Hope you get some time to scrap today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered chevron arrows - has Imogen dried out yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still a bit wrinkled but she's getting there!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful mix of prints and patterns. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know the challenge but it's a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that really is a lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty layout, I love it when I see a whole sheet of patterned paper as the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Love the background paper with the turquoise pp. And the ampersand (sp. - &)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!