Saturday 28 June 2014

Enthusiasm PtI


Yesterday saw the release of the June 12 Pledges Kit - Enthusiasm over at Wearcrafts.
For a measly fiver you get a fair few goodies and this month I have created 3 layouts and a card.
These kits sell out extremely quickly so grab one while you can.

You can see what my fellow DTeamie Virginia created over on her blog HERE and Jen has created some fabulous delights (even if she did fussy cut) to show off on the Wearcrafts Facebook page.

Now then I have to be truthful and this wasn't really something I would buy BUT
it did work for me and I enjoyed being taken out of my comfort zone to play.

This kit worked perfectly for this photo of the child taken last year enjoying the sunshine at her Aunty Shaz's house - I think she was supposed to be helping!


Finish the title at your pleasure.
No prizes though!

I'll be back in couple of days with more...

6 comments:

  1. lovely stuff... bright and sunny! jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright papers for a fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those papers! and LOL at the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! Such fun paper - loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun title. I like the papers here and am impressed that you get enough for three layouts in a kit for a fiver. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!