Tuesday 10 June 2014

Funky Punky



Another month and another funky challenge over at Punky Scraps.
As well as taking inspiration from this mood board,
 a song title either in your journalling or as your title also has to be used.
so I have created...
and I bet you're now screaming at me for giving you this ear worm!!!
The colours haven't really shown through very well on the photograph, they are a lot brighter IRL.

One of Jennifer Grace's challenges during her Refresh Your Craft & Soul Blog Event was to
Create Something Clean & Simple
and I think this qualifies so I'm linking up.



5 comments:

  1. Ohh she is so cute!!! What did you use to make the teal star? I love that colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo. This looks like an interesting challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is even more fun and fabulous in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - what a fun mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly qualifies! I love the bight colours on the CAS page, and the star looks amazing and so full of life! Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at Jennifer Grace Creates! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!