Tuesday 3 June 2014

June SIPIDI


I was recently asked me to make a card
for a 40 year old who is having a festival 
to celebrate her big birthday.
(How cool is that!?)

I was really unsure how I would go about this card
but once again Pinterest came up trumps.

Take a look at the PIN
there's a free template to make the tent too!


Not sure where Zippy comes into it although I seem to remember that it's called
The Zippy Festival.

SIPIDI (see it, pin it, do it) is the brainchild of Fiona
over at
Staring at the Sea
Why not join in and get some of those pinned projects started and even completed!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's fab - just been and pinned it too - love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's so intricate. I"m impressed.
    Thanks for directing me to Gemma's blog. I just put her into my feedly, so I should be able to track her finds now!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever card! Thanks for pointing me out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued how do you have a festival? But hey that sounds amazing. Your card is so so clever

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!