Thursday 19 June 2014

Killing It

Remember those paper forgeries from my kit this month?
This gorgeous doodled paper courtesy of the child was one of those I didn't want to use but just knew it had to be done. There were so many bits of it I didn't want to hide/cover up so I careful chose the bits that went with my photo and took it from there...


Next was the chalked paper (sealed with hairspray) and an up close photo of the child.
I love how this one has turned out.

I have one layout left to share for the blog hop on the the 24th but apart from that
there goes my June kit, done and dusted, I know one person who killed hers and has been adding to it during the month to join in with the challenges!
Have you killed yours?



5 comments:

  1. Ah bless you you linked to my blog, yes managed another layout last night can't believe how much I've squeezed out of the kits up to now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Lesley - LOVE the doodled paper background! - and well done to Virginia too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done and dusted in dapper style, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous layouts! Love the doodling in the top one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved that chalked paper, and I agree the doodled paper was too lovely to cover up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!