Sunday 1 June 2014

Oh What a Day!

Today marks my first anniversary of being a Master Forger
which also coincides with my birthday.
This month will also see my 500th blog post and there will be a little blog competition going on here.
Stay tuned if you fancy winning a little prize from me.

I am also delighted to be revealed as a new DT Member over at the
Challenge YOURself blog today.

Wow, what a day!!!

So whose kits have you seen so far?
Bethany, Angela
and Jemma (there'll certainly be no pink in that one!)
Then there's Julene who has hopefully sent you here to see my choice from 
the two kits
and
I liked both of the chosen two this month but
 the High Five Kit won it for me as I love the bold, happy colours although as you will see
from my forgeries below, those happy colours didn't transfer to my kit!
I've also thrown in a few add-ons from HERE, HERE and HERE!!
(The originals are on the left and the forgeries are on the right.)

Amy Tan Plus One Counterpart
Amy Tan Plus One Doubles
 
Amy Tan Plus One Pair
 Basic Grey Highline Sweetness
Bella Blvd Family Rules - just look at what the child created for me...
Bella Blvd Peep Stars
 Heidi Swapp Dreamy Dreams Come True
Heidi Swapp Favourite Things Rainbow Rounds 
Heidi Swapp Favourite Things Wordy 
 Pink Paislee First Class
Amy Tan Remarks Puffy Stickers
 Basic Grey Highline Alphabet Stickers
 Freckled Fawn Arrow Clips
 Heidi Swapp Favourite Things Ephemera
 Heidi Swapp Stencil
 Alison Kreft Hello World Photo Corners
and a few extras thrown in for good measure (because I can!)


So, in all its toned down glory (because I don't want to shout it out too loud),
let me introduce to you
"Oh What a Day"

Lisa is up next and, as always, will surely have a treat in store for you.
Have a great day, I'm off to a craft fair to spend some birthday cash.
Oh Happy Day!

16 comments:

  1. Oh looks like an interesting kit, congrats on your new DT challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things to congratulate you for - where shall I begin?!?

    First off, happy birthday! Go celebrate your very special day. Sending love.
    Second - one whole year on the team! Happy dance. Love what you create, love having you as a team mate!
    Third - new DT?! Wow. Congrats and looking forward to seeing your creations.
    Fourth - 500 blog posts is such an achievement and certainly worth celebrating. I'll be keeping my eye our for that. Love joining in on such monumental occasions!
    Fifth - what a super kit. Very much your style, still true to the original if toned down. I love how you are presenting your kit with the original items and your forgeries. Great idea!

    All in all, so much to celebrate right here in one post! Congrats to you. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Congrats on the new team and it looks like you've had a fun year so far on this team :) I love your side by side comparison on the kit that is so cool! Fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, and congratulations on anniversary and new DT appointment. What a day!

    You interpretation of this kit has made it more approachable for me. (was leaning to the other one up to now) I especially like the way you present the kit item next to your item. Helped me understand what exactly is in the kit. The Basic Grey alphas, in particular, I thought was something else until you broke it down. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my my, I sooooo could just jump in and use YOUR kit! Its sooooo workable! Love it!

    Amazing..... and congrats on your new DT position, Happy birthday and anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! Hope your card got there in time :) Love that paper your daughter made for you! How talented is she!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a kit! And lots of talent in the family I see. Enjoy your kit Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new DT! Looks interesting.
    And applause on an amazing kit - loved your side-by-side reveal.
    Lots of innovations & teasers for the tut post!
    Hope you'll share with us a slideshow of your new goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another amazing and enormous kit ... but then you do create a LOT of pages so I know it will be well used. Interesting to see your forgeries side by side with the originals - I keep forgetting that we can often only see one side of the original.
    Congrats on another DT ... very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. incredible kit, I want one!

    looking forward to seeing the papers you forged and your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous! I spy instascrap stickers :) jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh and congrats on Dt post too! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  13. HUGE congratulations on all your lovely news and celebrations. Gorgeous kit too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops, think I entered my comment in the wrong place. Anyway, loving your gathering of goodies, especially the Heidi Swapp.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you showed your substitutions for each piece! Great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oops! I think I commented in the wrong spot. I'll do it again here. Love the way you break down the components of your kit and the substitutions you make. I like the nod to the nautical elements you have added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!