Friday 20 June 2014

Remembered to Rock

Last week I forgot (again) to join in with Virginia's 
so when I realised I got started early and planned my post out and tried to add to it everyday...

So what have I been grateful for this week?




My Dad.
I am so very aware that many of my friends no longer have their Daddy to share their lives with and don't ever want to think of a Father's Day without mine.
He is truly the best daddy that a girl could wish for.







A great night at Crewe Lyceum on Sunday.
A good few laughs, great food and even greater friends.

(The food didn't turn out quite as expected but it didn't take away from the great night had by all)





Wednesday saw me and Lyn walking the Corrie Cobbles...
It was a great tour and I would recommend it to any Corrie fan, young or old.

This is also where I took my second photo for Rinda's 2014 Summer Scavenger Hunt...

17. A lamp post


So, as the first one (although the nicest) isn't actually a post I took the second one in the ginnel and then decided on a third on the Street itself

So there we have it, which one will I tick off next?

I've had a lovely week with friends and family,
enjoy those little moments because one day they could be gone.
Just one more thing before I go, I am so very thankful that a dear friend is doing well and will be back with a vengeance very soon!
Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great week and love that photo of you and your dad :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!