Tuesday 24 June 2014

Small is Beautiful

Here we are again, 24th of the month and once again I'm asking myself, where has the month gone?
Even my 15 year old is asking this question now, does that mean she's getting old which means I'm getting even older!!!?
Did you start at the beginning of our "small is beautiful" hop?
If so you will have been sent here by Margie.
If not, why not hop back to the beginning to see what our lovely members have been creating.

I am joining in with CH#1 which is to create a tone on tone project.
I have used a patterned background and most of everything else is either raised up off the page or embossed to create that tone on tone.
The photo you will have seen before, a (not bad) selfie of the three of us taken back in February on a visit to Clitheroe.


Don't forget you still have time to enter my 500th post competition HERE - there is a sweet little prize to be won.
Next on our hop is the lovely Virginia and fellow DT member over at Wearcrafts.
Go on, keep hopping....

12 comments:

  1. yes, we've seen the photo before but when it's such a good one, then no wonder you want to use it again and again! your daughter looks so much like the two of you! What a lovely, gentle, stylish page. Love the idea that you've raised bits of it to give it some dimension. gorgeous colours, great page

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great dimension you have coming off that neutral background - I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a seriously gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the whole layout is stunning and such a pretty photo too. Love the pops of shine here and there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lo has such a serene quality. The shades make the view stop and relax for a breath or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Great picture - loving the chevrons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab chevron layering - I did check to see that they matched the background PP!!
    Great photo too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love this. Such calming colours.
    I can never have a quick visit to your blog - I always seem to spend AGES staring at your washi tape :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!