Tuesday 29 July 2014

Success with Wearcrafts #3


Have you been following my glitter trail whilst I've been creating with
the fabulous new Success Kit from Wearcrafts?
Urban Market by Teresa Collins is such a gorgeous collection but boy am I sparkling!

Did you manage to grab yourself a kit? 
I hope so as you really wouldn't want to miss it.
I did add some extras this month 
so have managed a few more layouts than I would normally!

Today I am sharing another layout with you and
for this layout I have found a new challenge blog
another freaking scrappy challenge which hosts two challenges per month.
The first of the month prompt is
"Have you ever been recognized for something? Scholarship? Award? Employee of the quarter? Fifth place winner??? Published? Scrap or art journal about it"
and the mid month challenge is this sketch ...

I decided that I would just use the sketch this time and decided to use the photos of
us at the Kennedy Space Center.
My title (an Elbow song) is created using my Cameo


Don't forget Jen's and Virginia's blogs for more inspiration.

TOP TIP - I strongly suggest that you keep
your eyes peeled for the August kit.
I have already played with mine and you would be daft to miss it!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely page and great take on the sketch!!! Love the sequins and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been intending to do this challenge Lesley. Thanks for the reminder and your layout looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a fab layout Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Lesley.. all those lovely sequins..my favourite embellie atm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, love all the blues

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic take on the sketch, love the sequins. Thank you for joining in at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the colors you have used and that splash of sequins! Thanks for playing along with us at AFSC! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!