Friday 1 August 2014

Love Me Not!


August 1st already and this month there has been a little shake up here in Master Forger Land.
Due to my June birthday I have moved up the reveal list and am no longer the top layer of Lisa's Lesley/Leslie sandwich!
(Lisa is now Susanne on toast!)

Sherri, a previous Master Forger and our Guest Designer for this month
 started the hop HERE
and then you will have found little me, LesleyG by hopping on from Stephanie (usually last) who came next.

You will already have seen the kits to choose from (if you started at the beginning) and I decided to go with the scrapbook kit




 Well this month it has been difficult to find photos of the individual items and therefore my
usual reveal layout has taken a month off.
I will hopefully back to normality for the month of September.

So, what's in my kit?

Firstly there is no coloured card stock as I just don't use, if you know me and scrapbooking, my backgrounds are generally white so I will add that in as and when required.

My patterned papers...




My homemade transparency diamonds along with a few other bits so as not to waste any vellum...


and not forgetting the negative...


and I made my own cloud mask using acetate and, yes you guessed it, my Cameo
(terrible photo!)


I then added in some twine, some wooden hearts, a few stamps and a doily and if I need any extras along the way there may be a few additions from the card or project life kit.
I will also add cut alphas when required.


Then was the difficult naming ceremony - even though this kit is smaller than my usual monthly counterfeits, this is one kit that I really found hard to pull together and that's when the name was born
"Love Me Not!"
I hope I have more fun playing with it than I did creating it.
I hope you'll pop back during the month to find out!

So now it's time to move over to Toucan Scraps where you'll probably find a digi kit from Angela
BUT
before you go and IF you haven't already, why not LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW our Pinterest Boards.

Thanks for popping by today.

Guest Designer:  Sherri:  http://sherrithompson.blogspot.com

25 comments:

  1. A great little kit - you've made fab use of your cameo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your papers and the vellum clouds are cute . :) Have fun with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved getting to see your hand made elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of pretty pieces in this one! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I totally love the vellum, will have to give that a try over the weekend to make mine too. This kit is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry the kit making process gave you so much trouble, but you've ended up with a lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your counterfeit embellies are terrific. Makes me want to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you clever girl! The vellum items are FAB.
    Had a giggle at the name as well, teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your home made embellies and mask! Great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your homemade embellies and mask! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your kit Lesley! I think I'm going to go with a different color scheme this month too. I love how you incorporated some of the same elements in the kit with your DIY versions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh I soooo want a cameo!!! Love what you've done with it!! How cool are they! Gorgeous kit, I'm feeling very inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great kit, and I'm loving your home made velum pieces

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, 'love me do' for me, as I love your kit :). great use of the cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that your kit is so different than Penny Arcade. Your kit is beautiful and I have no doubt you'll make some pretties with it this month. Question....where do you get acetate to cut with your Cameo. I haven't cut that with mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely kit. Looking forward to seeing how you use the vellum.
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
  17. catching up on all the layouts after hollyberries... all duly pinned and great work as usual ;) jx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great kit, I am loving the vellum too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm another that loves that vellum, can't wait to see you use this kit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Astounding! I love your Counterfeiting.. you do it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope its a case of 'love" & not "love me not"! hehe This kit is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well you know how much I love vellum so your kit is a winner! Clearly, you're still loving the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ps. Missing my Lesley/Leslie sandwich but Susanne on toast made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous kit, Lesley! I love all that cameo goodness! You all are quickly convincing me that this is a must-have! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!