Wednesday 1 October 2014

Killed it!


This weekend was the monthly crop that I attend and love.
Having put my October kit together the night before
and
being in the know re. challenges, I have already killed my kit and it's only October 1st!!!

was an unusually small kit for me 
and I thought I would get maybe one or two layouts out of it 
with maybe a card created from the leftovers.
So on Saturday I was quite shocked when
six layouts were finished with a few leftovers to make 3 cards.

I can't show you them all right now but this
first one is probably my favourite and follows this month's sketch at
The challenge closes today so get in there quick if you want to join in!!!

I have flipped the sketch and created this layout about this cheeky little boy
whose smile was so contagious and all because he could see his face on DH's camera screen.
These kids have nothing but they ALWAYS smiled and melted our hearts.
My journalling (as always, is hidden on a tag)



I hope you'll join me in the coming days/weeks to see the rest of my creations.




10 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout and your take on the sketch! So clean yet powerful and fantastic! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a fabulous tally Lesley for your crop! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and aren't you the quick one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous.You ARE quick,you even beat me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout WOW to have killed the kit already, so now what are you gonna do all month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Six plus 3 cards in a one day crop? I am impressed. It took me a whole weekend to do a similar amount!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats I seen you won over at the Memory Nest for September :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the postage stamp edges & how you've raised the paper up in a couple. What sweet photos - the closeup of the two of them is wonderful. And you won the challenge! AND killed your kit - quite a successful scrappy weekend, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go Lesley!!
    I love the postage stamp edges, gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my! you were productive, weren't you?!?!? fun fun fun and what a great layout. I particularly adore the raised stamped edged items you have in the centre. Just a lovely layout and the photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!