Tuesday 4 November 2014

Wearcrafts - Be Noble Part 2


Today I'm back with a second layout from the 


released last Friday by

Wearcrafts.

It's a £5 kit from the Echo Park Family Reunion Collection.
I love the Autumnal Colours and even did a bit of fussy cutting (so unlike me!)

Jen and Virginia have also been creating with this kit so why not have a look at their blogs too!?

The theme for the kit is "Be Noble" 
and Jen has created some lovely layouts using some fabulous quotes.

My second page came together quite quickly and although I haven't used the quotes
(erm, I forgot about those!)
I have enjoyed playing (and cutting) with this kit.


I think maybe another 2 or even 3 layouts will be produced - check back in a couple of days
to see how many layouts you can create from such a cheap kit.
£5, that's it!!!


3 comments:

  1. The autumnal feel of this layout is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Love the product and that adorable picture. Sorry I have been a little MIA! Going to catch up on what you have been up to and hope to be around more often!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!