Monday 1 December 2014

Well.....

...did you notice there is no kit reveal today?
CKCB, as we know you are all busy, has taken a different
angle this month and we will be helping you 
out with a Year of Cards.

I will be here on the 4th to show you my card kit
and then the following day to show you some ideas on how to use that kit
to make birthday cards.

Today however, I am guesting over at The Memory Nest.

I love Leslie's blog and will often join in with the challenges (time allowing)
so I was delighted to win  and be chosen to guest this month.

The sketch with a twist (to use stamping on your background)


made me think of drink splats and I had the perfect photo to tell my story.

"I’ve always been a “red” fan but over the last year
it just hasn’t agreed with me. It could be the tablets
or something else but whatever it is, I am glad
as I know we were drinking far too much
of the bottled stuff!"

Now I was always a red wine drinker and would share a bottle with Him nearly every night.
Recently though the red stuff hasn't agreed with me and just a small glass
leaves me feeling YUK.
Sitting watching a beautiful sunset in Madagascar, I enjoyed a very small glass
but don't think I've touched a glass since.
3 months!!!! Now that's a record!!!

I'll be back on the 8th to reveal my second layout created for
The Memory Nest Guest Spot.

5 comments:

  1. What a cheerful layout. Love the colour triangle you have got going on there. Really blends well with the topic.the stamped arrows at top and bottom lead the eye to the glass of wine and the journaling at the bottom of the layout adds a touch of humour.is that flair one of yours. Great matching colour.😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout the splats are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch ... I do like the splats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, I just LOVE this page!! I love red wine too!!! Your choice of colors and stamping are perfect for the subject you are scrapping!! So happy to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red and wine, together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!