Sunday 31 January 2016

Two Posts in Two Months!!!!


GO ME!

OK, so now you've picked yourself up off the floor, read on...

Once again I have joined in with miniowner's January sketch challenge 


and I'm getting in just in the nick of time.

If you've got a bit of spare time today, you'll need to get in quick smart and link up too
and be in with a chance of winning one of Susan's lovely kits.

I was delighted to win last month's challenge and receive one of those lovely kits myself.
Thank you Sue!!!

So, onto my entry for January ...


  

I'm usually a white background kinda' gal but I've stepped out of my comfort zone and gone patterned!!!

I'm sure there will be a February Challenge to play along with soon over at
so why not pop over and join in?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Another fab page, Lesley! I love the gold lettering and the patterned background works really well. Thank you for joining in with my challenge again,
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley! Glad to see your post and your wonderful layout!! Blogging has been a challenge to me too lately. Life has just been quite busy. Hope to see more from you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always and lovely to see you blogging xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background paper it makes all the rest of the elements pop right off the page. I'm back in the world of blogging too after an enforced break so it's good to have some company from familiar friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that background paper - I think Leslie used that too recently and I was wondering what it was...

    I really like the way you continued the diagonal line all the way through the page with the row of random sequins. Super layering

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!