Sunday 4 September 2016

A Few Forgeries...

...to share today for Forgeries on the Fourth
over at the Counterfeit Kit Blog.

The first item I wanted to forge was this paper as it was the easiest!
 I took 3 papers, cut them at the correct angles and stuck down - simples!
I then decided to use my vellum and some dies to create my forgery of...
I love forging as you can make these things to suit your layouts ...

Next was two different options for the alphas and first was starting from scratch 
by cutting alphas from two different papers, cutting one in half and sticking on top.
I'm not keen on the outcome of this one but I'm sure it could be perfected
Then, with the use of painter's tape and a promarker
I got to work and decided this way was best...
What do you think? Which piece of your kit, if any, will you forge?
Go on, have a go...

2 comments:

  1. Simples! Love it. I'd like to know where you got the full photos of each of the papers though? I just went by the kit photo and couldn't track down the singles at all! Anyway, love that you had a different idea for the letters - so that's five different techniques between the two of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool creations!! Happy to stop by and visit your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!