Friday 16 September 2016

Kate Who?


Challenge #3
over on the
today 
is to be
Kate Spade Inspired

Well I didn't know whether to run and hide 
as I’d never heard of
Kate Spade!
Oh don’t you just love Google!
Here’s what I found
She's a New Yorker and designs
handbags, women’s clothing, jewelry and accessories 
amongst other things for the home.

I decided to look at the "home' section first but, 
apart from the diaries,
I couldn't find anything to suit
 so off I went in search of something else
on Pinterest where all the pictures are in one place!

Well, I didn’t realise that a lot of the scrapbook card quotes are actually Kate Spade and then I was torn between choosing a quote or one of her divine watches to be inspired by oh, choices, choices!
Eventually I decided on this gorgeous iPhone cover
and got to work on my layout.

Firstly, I created that Kate Spade background by cutting my papers at the correct angles as I had done with one of my forgeries earlier this month (spooky!)




I used most of my Forgeries on the Fourth
(although my letters bled slightly!)
to create my layout which highlights 
how excited she was when her 
Full Driving Licence arrived in the post!





What Kate Spade item will inspire you to create your layout?
Link Up so we can all see J





5 comments:

  1. What a great page--love the colors and the inspiration you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone unfamiliar with Kate Spade you certainly captured her style - great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My scrap bestie Pam introduced me to Kate Spade when I went to NYC and this last time, she took me to her gorgeous shop. I could have bought it all! I restricted myself to a small gold dotted notebook and a small heart shaped ring dish. But the phone covers were really tempting! I'm not surprised you went with this one - it's gorgeous and so is your layout. Fun to see all those forgeries used up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to look her up, too! Had at least heard of the name, though ;) Really love how great this looks & the inspo is uncannily perfect for your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!! LOVE the clustering around the picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!